Village of Franklin Park Zoning Board of Appeals met January 3
Village of Franklin Park Zoning Board of Appeals met January 3.
Here is the minutes as provided by the board:
1. The regularly scheduled meeting of the Zoning Board of Appeals was called to
order at 7:00 p.m.
2. A quorum was present. Gil Snyder, Chairman Mark Cwik, Kathy Mennella,
Frank Grieashamer, Bruce Boreson, George Snarski, Lisa Manzo (Secretary),
Elyse Vukelich (Village Planner) and Matthew Welch (Village Attorney).
Absent: Jenny Corral.
3. Member Grieashamer made a motion to accept the minutes of December 6,
2017. The motion was seconded by Member Mennella and approved to place
them on file as presented.
4. Old Business: ZBA 17-13; Text Amendment to Sections 9-9-5 and 9-9-6
regarding the regulations of billboard signs.
It was recommended by Attorney Welch that ZBA 17-13 be withdrawn and taken off
the docket at this time. Based upon further research the Village has decided to pull this
5. New Business: None
6. Staff Update: There were no staff updates from staff at this time.
7. Public Comment: None
A motion was made by Member Grieashamer to adjourn the meeting of the Zoning
Board of Appeals. It was seconded by Member Mennella. All in favor. Motion
The meeting adjourned at 7:02 p.m.