City of Northlake Council will meet October 4.
City of Northlake Council will meet Oct. 4.
Here is the agenda provided by the Council:
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call:
4. Minutes of Previous Meetings
1) A motion to accept the minutes of the regular meeting held on September 11, 2017, as submitted.
5. Appointments/Re-Appointments and Oath:
7. Motion to Accept the Warrants & Vouchers
1) A motion to accept the warrants and vouchers.
8. Mayor Calls Reports of Standing Committee
9. Presentation of Petitions, Communications, Oral Comments From Mayor, City Clerk, Treasurer And Aldermen
10. Unfinished Business:
11. New Business (if Items are Fast Tracked from Finance Committee)
1) Motion regarding Fitness Equipment Grant.
2) Motion to approve Resolution R-15-2017; A Resolution Approving an Amendment to Lease with Towerco ICV,LLC.
3) Motion to refer Grievance 17-3 to Hearing Officer.
4) Motion to approve Ordinance O-16-2017; An Ordinance Terminating the North Avenue and Wolf Road – Southwest Redevelopment Project Area; Terminating Tax Increment Allocation Financing and Dissolving the Special Tax Allocation Fund Therefore in the City of Northlake, Cook County, Illinois (TIF IV – Home Depot)
5) Motion to approve Resolution R-16-2017; A Resolution Approving a Lease with Trinity Services Inc. for the Property Commonly Known as 221 South Wolf Road, Northlake, Illinois.
12. Public Comments
13. Other New Business (Items May be Fast Tracked from Finance Committee)
1) Executive Session to Discuss Real Estate, Personnel and Litigation.
A motion to adjourn.
Organizations in this Story
55 E North Ave
Northlake, IL - 60164
55 E North Ave
Northlake, IL - 60164-2518