Village of Schiller Park President and Board of Trustees met March 19.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. ROLL CALL:
IV. SWEARING IN/PRESENTATION
V. APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
1. Regular Board Meeting of March 5, 2020
VI. PERSONS WISHING TO BE HEARD
Per Ordinance No. 10-2808 Adopted and Approved on December 14, 2010:
Comments shall be limited to five minutes per individual.
VII. CONSENT AGENDA FOR CONSIDERATION AND ACTION:
A. Acknowledgement of receipt, and authorization to place on file the following:
1. Reports from the following departments:
i) Community Development
VIII. DISCUSSION AND ACTION ITEMS:
1. Village Manager’s Report.`
2. Village Engineer’s Report
3. Department Heads’ Report
4. Elected Officials’ Comments
IX. COMMITTEE REPORTS FOR CONSIDERATION AND ACTION:
A. LICENSE (Business, Liquor, Ordinances, Utilities, and General Permits) Chr. Diaz, Klug, Deegan
1. Current report.
B. PUBLIC WORKS (Streets, Water, Storm Water, Engineering, Fleet/Building Maintenance) Chr. Klug, Diaz, Golembiewski
1. Motion to approve a quote from Dorner Company to provide materials and construct repairs to the North Intake CLA valve in an amount of $5,611.00.
2. Motion to approve Cerniglia Contractor’s as the lowest responsive and responsible bidder to be construction contractor on the 2020 Water Main Improvements per engineering specifications in the project bid amount of $1,155,030.00.
3. Motion to Waive Bid Requirements and Approve the Proposal from National Power Rodding for the FY2020 Sanitary Sewer Cleaning and Televising Project in an Amount not to Exceed $49,965.00, to Ensure the Health, Safety and Welfare of the Residents.
4. Motion to approve a quote from Roesch Ford of Bensenville in the amount of $25,439 for a new F350 pick-up truck.
5. An Ordinance of the Village of Schiller Park, Cook County, Illinois Approving an Intergovernmental Agreement by and Between the Town of Leyden, Cook County, Illinois and the Village of Schiller Park, Cook County, Illinois, for the Sale of Certain Equipment.
C. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (Planning, Zoning, Health, Building, Environment, and Transportation) Chr. Golembiewski, Sheridan, Lima
1. Current report.
D. PUBLIC SAFETY (Police, Fire, Emergency Management, 911, and EMS) Chr. Deegan, Klug, Diaz
1. An Ordinance of the Village of Schiller Park, Cook County, Illinois Pertaining to a Declaration of a State of Emergency.
E. ADMINISTRATION/FINANCE (Human Resources, Insurance, Bills, Legal) Chr. Lima, Deegan, Sheridan
1. Motion to approve the current List of Bills in the amount of $459,041.37. This includes the following non-recurring invoices:
a. Cargill, Incorporated – Salt Purchase
b. Franklin Park Plumbing – Water Main Break at 5133 Michigan
c. Locis – Annual Support FY 2021
d. M.A.B.A.S. Division 20 – MABAS Membership
F. RECREATION (Parks, Special Events, Senior Services, Library, and Historical Commission) Chr. Sheridan, Golembiewski, Lima
1. Current report.
X. REPORT OF THE MAYOR FOR CONSIDERATION AND ACTION:
C. Other matters:
XI. OTHER BUSINESS
A. Purchase or Lease of Real Property, 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(5),
B. Setting of a Price for the Sale or Lease of Property, 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(6)
C. Pending Litigation, 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(11)
D. Probable or Imminent Litigation, 5 ILC 120/2(c)(11)
E. Salary Schedules for one or More Classes of Employees 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(2) F. Employment, Compensation, Discipline, Performance or Dismissal of Certain Employees 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(1)
G. Collective Bargaining Negotiations Matters 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(2)
H. Discussion of Minutes of Meetings Closed under the Open Meetings Act, 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(21)
I. Security Procedures, 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(8)