City of Northlake City Council met August 12
City of Northlake City Council met Aug. 12.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. ROLL CALL
4. MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS
1) A motion to accept the minutes of the regular meeting held on July 15, 2019 as submitted.
5. APPOINTMENTS/RE-APPOINTMENTS AND OATH:
1) Motion to reappoint Paul Feldmann to the Zoning Board of Appeals, Planning and Economic Development Commission.
7. MOTION TO ACCEPT THE WARRANTS & VOUCHERS
1) A motion to accept the warrants and vouchers.
8. MAYOR CALLS REPORTS OF STANDING COMMITTEES
9. PRESENTATION OF PETITIONS, COMMUNICATIONS, ORAL COMMENTS FROM MAYOR, CITY CLERK AND ALDERMEN
10. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
11. NEW BUSINESS (If Items Are Fast Tracked From Finance Committee)
1) Motion to approve the 3 year Contract with Melrose Pyrotechnics Inc.
2) Motion to approve Ordinance O-11-2019; An Ordinance Authorizing the Acquisition of Certain Real Property by Eminent Domain (located south of Creekside Apartments).
3) Motion to approve Ordinance O-12-2019; An Ordinance Establishing Refuse Disposal Feels for Condominium Buildings.
4) Motion to approve Ordinance O-13-2019; An Ordinance Granting a Variance for the Property Commonly Known a 46 Bernice Avenue, Northlake, Illinois.
5) Motion to approve Ordinance O-14-2019; An Ordinance Authorizing the Sale of Real Estate Commonly Known as 564 Sandra Avenue in the City of Northlake, Cook County, Illinois.
6) Motion to approve a $5000.00 Donation to Leyden Family Services.
12. PUBLIC COMMENTS
13. OTHER NEW BUSINESS (Items May be Fast Tracked from Finance Committee)
1) Executive Session to Discuss Real Estate, Personnel and Litigation.
A motion to adjourn.