ADVENTIST LA GRANGE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL: Federal Workers Appreciation Meal
Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital issued the following announcement on Feb. 16.
Our Mission calls us to care for those most vulnerable. Because of the long partial U.S. government shutdown, many federal employees in our communities have faced hardships due to being furloughed or working without pay.
To express our appreciation to federal employees, we are hosting a free appreciation meal in our hospital cafeterias to affected families and friends of AMITA Health associates.
Who: Any federal/government employee and their families are invited to attend. A government ID card is required, no limit on number of family members. All guests are eligible for a free parking validation or free valet parking where applicable.
What: Guests will be treated to a complimentary dinner and desserts.
When: This event will take place from 5 to 8 p.m. on Presidents Day, Monday, Feb. 18, 2019.
Where: Participating hospitals include:
• AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village
• AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates
• AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center Bolingbrook
• AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center GlenOaks
• AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center Hinsdale
• AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center La Grange
• AMITA Health Mercy Medical Center Aurora
• AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Elgin
• AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago
• AMITA Health Saint Francis Hospital Evanston
• AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Chicago
• AMITA Health Saint Mary Medical Center Chicago
• AMITA Health Saint Joseph Medical Center Joliet
• AMITA Health Saint Elizabeth Medical Center Chicago
• AMITA Health Holy Family Medical Center Des Plaines
• AMITA Health St. Mary’s Hospital Kankakee
Why: We are privileged to serve our communities and want to support those who are struggling. We thank all those who are dedicating their public service to our nation!
Original source can be found here.
Source: Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital