City of Northlake Council will meet November 5.
City of Northlake Council will meet on Monday, Nov. 5.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
1. Call To Order
2. Pledge Of Allegiance
3. Roll Call:
4. Minutes Of Previous Meetings
1) A motion to accept the minutes of the regular meeting held on October 15, 2018, as submitted.
5. Appointments/Re-Appointments And Oath:
7. Motion To Accept The Warrants & Vouchers
1) A motion to accept the warrants and vouchers.
8. Mayor Calls Reports Of Standing Committees
9. Presentation Of Petitions, Communications, Oral Comments From Mayor, City Clerk, Treasurer And Aldermen
10. Unfinished Business:
11. New Business (If Items Are Fast Tracked From Finance Committee)
1) Motion to approve the Fairness and Equality Proclamation.
2) Motion to approve Resolution R-17-2018; A Resolution Approving a Change in the Terms Agreement Between the City of Northlake and First American Bank.
3) Motion to approve Ordinance O-22-2018; An Ordinance Amending the Policy Prohibiting Sexual Harassment for the City of Northlake, Illinois.
4) Motion to establish a policy regarding voluntary contributions to other employee’s sick time.
5) Motion to approve Resolution R-18-2018; A Resolution Approving an Intergovernmental Agreement Between the County of Cook, The Illinois State Toll Highway Authority, the City of Elmhurst and the City of Northlake.
6) Motion to approve Ordinance O-23-2018; An Ordinance Regulating Fortunetelling and Amending Section 5-6-1-11 of the Northlake City Code.
12. Public Comments
13. Other New Business (Items May be Fast Tracked from Finance Committee)
1) Executive Session to Discuss Real Estate, Personnel and Litigation.
A motion to adjourn.