City of Northlake City Council met January 8.
City of Northlake City Council met Jan. 8.
Here is the agenda provided by the Council:
1. Call To Order
2. Pledge Of Allegiance
3. Roll Call:
4. Minutes Of Previous Meetings
1) A motion to accept the minutes of the regular meeting held on December 18, 2017, as submitted.
5. Appointments/Re-Appointments And Oath:
1) Discussion and motion to appoint Mark Rail to the Addison Creek Conservancy District Board to fill the balance of Joe LaPaglia’s term, which ends in August 2018 and motion to appoint Mark Rail to the Addison Creek Conservancy District Board for the term of August 2018 to August 2023.
7. Motion To Accept The Warrants & Vouchers
1) A motion to accept the warrants and vouchers.
8. Mayor Calls Reports Of Standing Commit
9. Presentation Of Petitions, Communications, Oral Comments From Mayor, City Clerk, Treasurer And Aldermen
10. Unfinished Business:
11. New Business (If Items Are Fast Tracked From Finance Committee)
1) Motion to approve the sale of a portion of Garnet Drive to the Tollway.
2) Motion to approve the engineer’s recommendation of Michels Corporation’s bid in the amount of $139,828.25 for 2018 Sanitary Sewer Cleaning, Televising & Smoke Testing.
3) Motion to approve Resolution R-01-2018, A Resolution to Allow Service Credit for Military Service Prior to IMRF Participation in the City of Northlake, Cook County, Illinois.
12. Public Comments
13. Other New Business (Items May be Fast Tracked from Finance Committee)
1) Executive Session to Discuss Real Estate, Personnel and Litigation.
A motion to adjourn.