The Forest Preserves of Cook County Litigation Committee met Feb. 7 to review invoices.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the committee:
Tuesday, February 7, 2017 12:00 PM
NOTICE AND AGENDA
There will be a meeting of the committee or subcommittee of the Forest Preserve District
of Cook County Board of Commissioners at the date, time and location listed above.
Authorization as a public speaker shall only be granted to those individuals who have submitted in
writing, their name, address, subject matter, and organization (if any) to the Secretary 24 hours in
advance of the meeting. Duly authorized public speakers shall be called upon to deliver testimony at a
time specified in the meeting agenda. Authorized public speakers who are not present during the
specified time for public testimony will forfeit their allotted time to speak at the meeting. Public
testimony must be germane to a specific item(s) on the meeting agenda, and the testimony must not
exceed three minutes; the Secretary will keep track of the time and advise when the time for public
testimony has expired. Persons authorized to provide public testimony shall not use vulgar, abusive, or
otherwise inappropriate language when addressing the Board; failure to act appropriately; failure to
speak to an item that is germane to the meeting, or failure to adhere to the time requirements may result
in expulsion from the meeting and/or disqualify the person from providing future testimony.
Approval of the minutes from the meeting of 1/17/2017
INVOICES RECOMMENDED FOR APPROVAL
1. Invoices submitted for legal services 1/1/2017 - 1/31/2017 by Brothers & Thompson, PC for various
labor related matters.
2. Invoices submitted for legal services, 12/1/2016 - 12/31/2016 by Jackson Lewis PC for labor related
3. Invoices submitted for legal services 12/1/2016 - 12/31/2016 by Neal & Leroy for various real estate
Page 1 of 2
Litigation Committee NOTICE AND AGENDA February 7, 2017
1. Daniel Hunt v. Forest Preserve District of Cook County
2. Employers Assurance Company a/s/o Abra Body and Glass, LP