City of Northlake Finance and Rules Committee met Aug. 12.
Here is the agenda provided by the committee:
A) Call to Order
B) Roll Call
C) Review and Approve Minutes of the July 15, 2019 Regular Meeting
D) Approval of Expenditures Over One Thousand Dollars
E) Approval of Warrants and Vouchers
F) Approval of Commission Expenditures
G) UNFINISHED BUSINESS (Finance Committee May Fast Track Any of the Following Items)
H) NEW BUSINESS (Finance Committee May Fast Track Any of the Following Items)
1) Discussion and motion to approve the 3 year contract with Melrose Pyrotechnics Inc.
2) Discussion and motion to approve Ordinance O-11-2019; An Ordinance Authorizing the Acquisition of Certain Real Property by Eminent Domain (located south of Creekside Apartments).
3) Discussion and motion to approve Ordinance O-12-2019; An Ordinance Establishing Refuse Disposal Feels for Condominium Buildings.
4) Discussion and motion to approve Ordinance O-14-2019; An Ordinance Authorizing the Sale of Real Estate Commonly Known as 564 Sandra Avenue in the City of Northlake, Cook County, Illinois.
5) Discussion and motion to approve a $5000.00 Donation to Leyden Family Services.
I) PUBLIC COMMENTS
J) EXECUTIVE SESSION TO DISCUSS REAL ESTATE, PERSONNEL AND LITIGATION