Village of Schiller Park Board of Trustees will meet November 15.
Village of Schiller Park Board of Trustees will meet on Thursday, Nov. 15.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. ROLL CALL:
IV. SWEARING IN/PRESENTATION
V. APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
Regular Board Meeting of October 18, 2018
VI. PERSONS WISHING TO BE HEARD
VII. CONSENT AGENDA FOR CONSIDERATION AND ACTION:
A. Acknowledgement of receipt, and authorization to place on file the following:
1. Reports From:
i) Public Works
ii) Fire and Ambulance
iii) Recreation & Parks
iv) Community Development
v) Groot Solid Waste & Recycling
vi) MCD 9-1-1 Director
2. Letters From:
i) Knights of Columbus – Annual Community Food Drive
ii) Zach Heiderman (Part-Time Paramedic) - Resignation
VIII. DISCUSSION AND ACTION ITEMS:
1. Village Manager’s Report
2. Village Engineer’s Report
3. Department Heads’ Report
4. Elected Officials’ Comments
IX. COMMITTEE REPORTS FOR CONSIDERATION AND ACTION:
A. PUBLIC WORKS (Streets, Water, Storm Water, Engineering, Fleet/Building Maintenance) Chr. Diaz, Klug, Golembiewski
1. Motion to renew the tree trimming agreement with Advance Tree Care at the same price as the original 2016 rates per size of tree.
2. Motion to renew the Generator Maintenance Agreement with Alternate Power Industries Inc.
B. RECREATION (Parks, Special Events, Senior Services, Library, and Historical Commission) Chr. Klug, Lima, Golembiewski
1. Current report.
C. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (Planning, Zoning, Health, Building, Environment, and Transportation) Chr. Golembiewski, Gorzynski, Lima
1. Current Report
D. PUBLIC SAFETY (Police, Fire, Emergency Management, 911, and EMS) Chr. Deegan, Diaz, Gorzynski
1. Motion to approve the purchase of 3 Panasonic Toughbook Mobile Data Terminals for Fire Department vehicles through CDS Office Technologies bid process at $5,252.00 each for a total of $15,756.00 to replace 3 existing devices.
2. Motion to approve the purchase of 8 sets of Lion Fire Gear coats and pants from Supply Inc. per a Fire Department committee competitive selection process at $2,450.01 each for a total of $19,600.08 to replace 8 sets of used coats and pants.
3. An Ordinance of the Village of Schiller Park, Cook County, Illinois, Amending Section 71.29 of Chapter Seventy-One of Title Seven of the New Millennium Code of the Village of Schiller Park Regarding the Parking of Unregistered Vehicles.
E. ADMINISTRATION/FINANCE (Human Resources, Insurance, Bills, Legal) Chr. Lima, Diaz, Deegan
1. Motion to approve the current List of Bills in the amount of $171,325.31 including non-recurring payments to the following vendors:
a. Gexpro – Lights for Lawrence Viaduct
F. LICENSE (Business, Liquor, Ordinances, Utilities, and General Permits) Chr. Gorzynski, Klug, Deegan
1. Current report.
X. REPORT OF THE MAYOR FOR CONSIDERATION AND ACTION:
C. Other matters:
XI. OTHER BUSINESS
XII. EXECUTIVE SESSION:
A. Purchase or Lease of Real Property, 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(5)
B. Setting of a Price for the Sale or Lease of Property, 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(6)
C. Pending Litigation, 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(11)
D. Probable or Imminent Litigation, 5 ILC 120/2(c)(11)
E. Salary Schedules for one or More Classes of Employees 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(2)
F. Employment, Compensation, Discipline, Performance or Dismissal of Certain Employees 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(1)
G. Collective Bargaining Negotiations Matters 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(2)
H. Discussion of Minutes of Meetings Closed under the Open Meetings Act, 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(21)
I. Security Procedures, 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(8)