City of Northlake Finance & Rules Committee of the Whole met November 20.
City of Northlake Finance & Rules Committee of the Whole met Nov. 20.
Here is the agenda provided by the Committee;
A) Call to Order
B) Roll Call
C) Review and Approve Minutes of the November 6, 2017 Regular Meeting
D) Approval of Expenditures Over One Thousand Dollars
E) Approval of Warrants and Vouchers
F) Approval of Commission Expenditures
G) Unfinished Business (Finance Committee May Fast Track Any of the Following Items)
H) New Business (Finance Committee May Fast Track Any of the Following Items)
1) Discussion and motion to approve Ordinance O-19-2017; An Ordinance Annexing Certain Territory to the City of Northlake, Cook County, Illinois. (Speedway Eat #3 LLC).
2) Discussion and motion to approve Resolution R-20-2017; A Resolution Allocating $100,000.00 in MFT Funds for Maintenance of Streets and Highways for the Year 2017.
3) Discussion and motion to approve Resolution R-22-2017; A Resolution Authorizing the Submittal of a Grant Application for Illinois Transportation Enhancement Program Funds for the Wolf Road Multi-Use Path Project.
4) Discussion and motion to approve Ordinance O-20-2017; An Ordinance Revising the Penalty for False Fire Alarms and Amending Section 5-6-5-4 of the Northlake City Code.
5) Motion to accept the minutes of the November 13, 2017 Budget Meeting.
I) Public Comments
J) Executive Session To Discuss Real Estate, Personnel And Litigation