City of Northlake Council will meet August 14.
City of Northlake Council will meet Aug. 14.
Here is the agenda provided by the Council:
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge Of Allegiance
3. Roll Call:
4. Minutes of Previous Meetings
1) A motion to accept the minutes of the regular meeting held on July 10, 2017, as submitted.
5. Appointments/Re-Appointments and Oath:
1) Motion to re-appoint Rich Chillemi to the Community Events and Affairs Commission.
7. Motion to Accept The Warrants & Vouchers
1) A motion to accept the warrants and vouchers.
8. Mayor Calls Reports of Standing Committee
9. Presentation of Petitions, Communications, Oral Comments from Mayor, City Clerk, Treasurer and Aldermen
10. Unfinished Business:
11. New Business (If Items Are Fast Tracked From Finance Committee)
1) Motion to approve Resolution R-11-2017; A Resolution Approving the Submittal of the STP Project Application (FY2018) for the Resurfacing of Wolf Road Funded Through the North Central Council of Mayors and the Certification of Matching Funds in the Amount of $72,377.00.
2) Motion to approve Resolution R-12-2017; A Resolution Relating to Participation by Elected Officials in the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund.
3) Discussion and motion to act regarding Employee Health Benefits.
4) Motion to approve the purchase of 50 light poles fabricated by Phoenix Welding.
5) Discussion and motion to act regarding Cell Site 499 N. Geneva Road.
6) Motion to approve Resolution R-13-2017; A Resolution Approving the Submittal of the STP Project Application (FY 2019) for the Resurfacing of Roy Avenue Funded Through the North Central Council of Mayors and the Certification of Matching Funds.
7) Motion to approve Ordinance O-16-2017; An Ordinance Approving a Plat of Subdivision for the Property Commonly Known as 11700-11720 Grand Avenue in the City of Northlake, Cook County, Illinois.
8) Motion to approve Ordinance O-17-2017; An Ordinance Rezoning he Property Commonly Known as 5 North Prater Avenue, Northlake, Cook County, Illinois.
12. Public Comments
13. Other New Business (Items May be Fast Tracked from Finance Committee)
1) Executive Session to Discuss Real Estate, Personnel and Litigation.