Forest Preserves of Cook County Conservation and Policy Council to review 2017 annual budget on Oct. 27
Forest Preserves of Cook County Conservation and Policy Council will meet at 1:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 27.
The Conservation and Policy Council advises the President, Board of Commissioners and General Superintendent on specific steps to implement the Next Century Conservation Plan’s vision of a vibrant, ecologically healthy and welcoming forest preserves system.
Here is the agenda as provided by Forest Preserves of Cook County Conservation and Policy Council:
Forest Preserves of Cook County Conservation & Policy Council October 27, 2016
1:30 pm to 2:40 pm: Pre-meeting Visit to Spear Woods. (Meet at Little Red School House Nature Center parking lot. See link below.)
3 pm to 5 pm: Council Meeting at Little Red School House Nature Center ? 9800 Willow Springs Rd, Willow Springs, IL 60480
A G E N D A
1) Welcome & Introductions
2) Comments from the public
3) Approval of minutes for 9.12.16 meeting of the Council (See attachment 1.)
4) Review of Updated 5 Year Implementation Strategy
• Approval of proposed change to Nature goal.
5) Review of 2016 Annual Report & 2017 Budget
• Progress on 7 Operational Priorities
• Refined Cost Estimates
• Initiatives Analysis
• NCCP Progress Report
• Proposed 2017 Budget
6) Review and Approval of Council Recommendation to the President & Board