The Lindop School District 92 Board takes up FOIA request
The Lindop School District 92 Board met Tuesday, Oct. 18.
The Lindop School District 92 Board includes seven members charged with adopting, enforcing, and monitoring all policies for the management and governance of the district’s schools.
Here is the agenda as provided by Lindop School District 92:
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2016
AGENDA FOR A REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF EDUCATION, LINDOP SCHOOL DISTRICT 92, HELD ON TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2016, IN THE LINDOP SCHOOL CAFETERIA, 2400 SOUTH 18TH AVE., BROADVIEW, ILLINOIS, BEGINNING AT 7:00 PM
A. OPEN SESSION Policy Number Section: 2:220
1. Board Members: Princess Dempsey, Tamara Whitfield, Shyrl Griffin, Anissa
Cubie, Carla Joiner-Herrod, Tonya Taylor, and Penny Williams-Wolford
B. ROLL CALL Policy Number Section 2:230
C. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
D. PUBLIC COMMENT Policy Number Section 2:230
E. FOIA REQUEST Policy Number Section: 2:11
1. Katy Smyser at NBC Universal requested documents under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act. Specifically, under FOIA: I am requesting information on:
a. Which Schools in Lindop School District 92 that have a stock of undesignated Epinephrine Auto Injectors and which do not.
F. UPCOMING EVENTS AND CORRESPONDENCE Policy Number Section:
G. COMMITTEE REPORTS
1. Negotiations Committee Meeting
H. OLD BUSINESS Policy Number Section: 4:80
I. NEW BUSINESS Policy Number Section: 2:10
1. Recommended Approval of September 20, 2016, Regular Session Board Minutes.
2. Recommended Approval of October 5, 2016, Special Session Board Minutes.
3. Recommended Approval of October 5, 2016, Special Closed Session Board
4. Recommended Approval of Lindop District 92 Payroll.
5. Recommended Approval of Lindop District 92 Accounts Payable.
6. Recommended Approval of Activity Account Reconciliation.
7. Recommended Approval to approve the Sylvan Learning After School Program
2 for 4th-8th Grades for the 2016-2017 school year.
8. Recommended Approval to hire Registered Nurse Megan Styx.
9. Recommended Approval to accept the resignation of a Lunchroom Monitor.
a. Resignation (1)
b. Employment (1)
J. SUPERINTENDENT REPORT
K. BOARD PRESIDENT REPORT
L. EXECUTIVE SESSION
1. The Lindop Board of Education will enter into closed session for the purpose to discuss appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance or dismissal of a specific employee of the public body or legal counsel for the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity. Section 5 ILCS 120/2(c) (1) of the Open Meetings Act)
M. RECONVENE OPEN SESSION
Personnel: Approval of Resignation and Employment
1. Next Regular Session Board of Education Meeting:
When: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 7:00 p.m.
Where: Lindop School (Cafeteria)