Streator Regular City Council annexes territory
The Streator Regular City Council met Jan. 18 to annex territory.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the council:
"The City of Streator has one elected Mayor and four elected Council Members who hold open meetings each month to make laws, policies and other related decisions and discussions."
REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING .
204 SOUTH BLOOMINGTON STREET
STREATOR, IL 61364
JANUARY 18, 2017 7:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
FORMAL COUNCIL RECOGNITION
1. RESOLUTION 2017-____. AUTHORIZING EXECUTION OF A PURCHASE AGREEMENT HGACBUY, HOUSTON, TEXAS IN CONNECTION WITH THE PURCHASE OF A NEW PUMPER TRUCK FOR THE CITY OF STREATOR FIRE DEPARTMENT
2. ORDINANCE 2017-____. AN ORDINANCE ANNEXING CERTAIN TERRITORY TO THE CITY OF STREATOR, ILLINOIS, COUNTIES OF LA SALLE AND LIVINGSTON (Laura Brankowski, 1305 Lowden Rd - # 33-26-106-007)
3. ORDINANCE 2017-____. AMENDING THE MUNICIPAL CODE OF ORDINANCES OF THE CITY OF STREATOR, LA SALLE AND LIVINGSTON COUNTIES, ILLINOIS, TITLE 3 “REVENUE AND FINANCE”, CHAPTER 3.48 “FEES AND DEPOSITS FOR CITY SERVICES”, SECTION 3.48.080 GOLFING FEES
4. RESOLUTION 2017-____. AUTHORIZING EXECUTION OF A FEDERAL HOME LOAN BANK OF CHICAGO AFFORDABLE HOUSING PROGRAM GRANT AGREEMENT
5. ORDINANCE 2017-____. ORDINANCE ABATING THE LEVY AND COLLECTION OF REAL ESTATE PROPERTY TAXES FOR CORPORATE PURPOSES FOR THE CITY OF STREATOR, LA SALLE AND LIVINGSTON COUNTIES, ILLINOIS, FOR THE FISCAL YEAR COMMENCING ON MAY 1, 2016 AND ENDING ON APRIL 30, 2017 (GENERAL OBLIGATION BOND PRINCIPAL AND INTEREST ISSUES
6. CONSENT AGENDA:
A The fund warrant totals are $921,167.30; a copy is on file in the City Clerk’s office.
B Payroll totals for the periods ending:
December 18, 2016 are $198,261.22
January 1, 2017 are $209,673.25.
C. Minutes of meetings of the City Council.
Minutes of the Regular Meeting of December 21, 2016
Minutes of the Committee of the Whole Meeting of January 10, 2017
D. Financial reports for the month of December 2017.
CITY OFFICIALS COMMENTS
ADJOURNMENT NOTE: Anyone planning to attend the meeting who has need of special assistance under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is asked to contact the City Clerk’s office at (815) 672-2517, 24 hours prior to the meeting. Staff will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements.
Organizations in this Story
204 South Bloomington Street
Streator, IL 61364