Godfrey Climate Protection and Energy Efficiency Committee reviews sustainability plan and greenhouse gas report
Godfrey Climate Protection and Energy Efficiency Committee met Monday, Jan. 9.
Village of Godfrey Climate Protection and Energy Efficiency Committee is located at 6810 Godfrey Road, Godfrey, IL 62035
Here is the agenda as provided by Godfrey:
GODFREY CLIMATE PROTECTION AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY
January 9th, 2016, 10:00 a.m.
1. Call Meeting To Order Chairman Nate Keener
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Minutes – December 12, 2016
4. Public Comments
5. Madison County-wide Solarize initiative
6. Sustainability Plan and Greenhouse Gas Report – Review material
7. Madison County Sustainability Grant – Solar proposal
8. Public Comments
If Prospective Attendees Require An Interpreter Or Other Access Accommodation Needs, Please Contact The Godfrey Village Clerk’s Office At 618-466-3381 No Later Than 48 Hours Prior To The Commencement Of The Meeting To Arrange The Accommodations.
Organizations in this Story
6810 Godfrey Rd
Godfrey, IL 62035