Streator City Council holds public hearing on the proposed 2017 budget
Streator City Council met Tuesday, Dec. 13 to hold a public hearing on the proposed 2017 budget.
The City of Streator has one elected mayor and four elected council members who hold open meetings each month to make laws, policies and other related decisions and discussions.
Here is the agenda as provided by Streator:
SPECIAL CITY COUNCIL MEETING & COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE MEETING OF THE STREATOR CITY COUNCIL
TO BE HELD AT 204 SOUTH BLOOMINGTON STREET
STREATOR, ILLINOIS 61364
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2016
CALL TO ORDER
ACTION ITEMS- Special Meeting
1. PUBLIC HEARING ON PROPOSED ZONING AMENDMENT CONCERNING GARAGES AND ACCESSORY STRUCTURES.
2. ORDINANCE 2016-____. AMENDING THE STREATOR MUNICIPAL CODE TITLE 17 "ZONING", CHAPTER 17.40 “DENSITY, DIMENSIONAL AND OTHER REGULATIONS” SECTION E –“GARAGES AND ACCESSORY BUILDING SETBACK REQUIREMENTS”
3. PUBLIC HEARING ON THE PROPOSED 2017 BUDGET.
4. ORDINANCE 2016-____. FOR THE LEVY AND ASSESSMENT OF TAXES ON REAL PROPERTY FOR ALL PURPOSE OF DEFRAYING EXPENSES FOR ALL CORPORATE PURPOSES FOR THE CITY OF STREATOR, LA SALLE AND LIVINGSTON COUNTIES, ILLINOIS, FOR THE FISCAL YEAR COMMENCING ON JANUARY 1, 2017 AND ENDING ON DECEMBER 31, 2017
DISCUSSION ITEMS-Committee of the Whole
5. REVISION OF ANDERSON FIELDS FEES & MEMBERSHIPS
6. MULTI-YEAR SEWER PLAN
7. PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS PRESENTATION
Organizations in this Story
204 South Bloomington Street
Streator, IL 61364