Lindop School District No. 92 Board to take action on 2016 tax levy resolution
The Lindop School District No. 92 Board will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 15.
The Lindop School District 92 Board includes seven members charged with adopting, enforcing, and monitoring all policies for the management and governance of the district’s schools.
Here is the agenda as provided by Lindop School District No. 92:
Tuesday, November 15, 2016
AGENDA FOR A REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF EDUCATION, LINDOP SCHOOL DISTRICT 92, HELD IN THE LINDOP SCHOOL CAFETERIA, 2400 SOUTH 18TH AVE., BROADVIEW, ILLINOIS BEGINNING AT 7:00 P.M.
A. OPEN SESSION Policy Number Section: 2:220
1. Board Members: Princess Dempsey, Tamara Whitfield, Shyrl Griffin, Anissa Cubie, Carla Joiner-Herrod, Tonya Taylor, and Penny Williams-Wolford
B. ROLL CALL Policy Number Section 2:230
C. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
D. TRUTH AND TAXATION HEARING
E. PUBLIC COMMENT Policy Number Section 2:230
F. FOIA REQUEST Policy Number Section: 2:11
1. Katy Smyser at NBC Universal requested documents under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act. Specifically, under FOIA: I am requesting information on:
a. Which Schools in Lindop School District 92 that have a stock of undesignated Epinephrine Auto Injectors and which do not.
2. FOIA request seeking the following records: any policy and procedure for student injuries and reports of injury, all employment records and contracts related to all nursing staff and school nurse or medical professionals on duty the week of
November 1, 2016 - November 4, 2016, S.G. permanent records including medical records, all policies and procedures regarding nursing staff and school nurse within 5 business days.
G. UPCOMING EVENTS AND CORRESPONDENCE Policy Number Section: 2:220
H. COMMITTEE REPORTS
1. Negotiations Committee Meeting
2. Finance Committee Meeting
3. Technology Committee Meeting
I. OLD BUSINESS Policy Number Section: 4:80
J. NEW BUSINESS Policy Number Section: 2:10
1. Recommended Approval of the Resolution for the 2016 Tax Levy.
2. Recommended Approval of September 20, 2016, Regular Session Board Minutes.
3. Recommended Approval of October 5, 2016, Special Open Session Board Minutes.
4. Recommended Approval of October 5, 2016, Special Closed Session Board Minutes.
5. Recommended Approval of Lindop District 92 Payroll for October 2016 and November 2016.
6. Recommended Approval of Lindop District 92 Accounts Payable for October 2016 and November 2016.
7. Recommended Approval of Activity Account Reconciliation for October 2016 and November 2016.
8. Recommended Approval to approve the Sylvan Learning After School Program for 4th-8th Grades for the 2016-2017 school year; $76, 900.00 to be paid through Title I funds and $23,100.00 to be paid through Local Dollars.
9. Recommend Approval to attend the NSBA Conference in Denver, Colorado March 24, 2017 through March 27, 2017.
10. Thirty (30) Day Review of the Annual Financial Report for the Fiscal Year Ended June 30, 2016.
11. Recommended Approval to Dispose of Surplus Property.
12. Recommended Approval of the 6th Grade Delavan, Wisconsin Field Trip.
13. Recommended Approval of the 7th Grade Springfield, IL and St. Louis, MO Field Trip.
14. Recommended Approval of the 8th Grade Washington D.C. Field Trip.
15. Recommended Approval to accept the resignation of a Lunchroom Monitor.
16. Recommended approval to hire Lunchroom Monitor, pending background check.
17. Recommended Approval to hire Registered Nurse Megan Styx.
18. Recommended Approval for Employees to Use Compensatory Time Accumulated During the 2016-2017 Winter Break.
a. Resignation (1)
b. Employment (2)
K. SUPERINTENDENT REPORT
L. BOARD PRESIDENT REPORT
M. EXECUTIVE SESSION
1. The Lindop Board of Education will enter into closed session for the purpose to discuss appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance or dismissal of a specific employee of the public body or legal counsel for the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity. Section 5 ILCS 120/2(c) (1) of the Open Meetings Act)
N. RECONVENE OPEN SESSION
Personnel: Approval of Resignation and Employment
1. Next Regular Session Board of Education Meeting:
When: Tuesday, December 20, 2016, at 7:00 p.m.
Where: Lindop School (Cafeteria)
Organizations in this Story
2400 S 18th Ave
Broadview, IL 60155
2400 South 18th Avenue
Broadview, IL 60155