DCEO Enterprise Zone Board discusses pending applications
At a meeting this week, the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity's (DCEO) Enterprise Zone board discussed pending Enterprise Zone applications.
The Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity administers economic and workforce development initiatives in partnership with businesses, local governments, workers and families to create and retain high-quality jobs and build strong communities.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the board.
Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
Enterprise Zone Board Meeting
Date: August 3, 2016
Time: 9:00 a.m. ? 12:00 p.m.
Location: Illinois Building
(in-person) 607 East Adams Street, Floor 12
Director’s Board Room
Springfield, Illinois 62701
Location: Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity
(via video) 100 W. Randolph Street, Suite 3?400
Illinois Room; Chicago, IL 60601
1. Call to Order (9:00 a.m.)
2. Introductory Remarks from the Chairman (9:00 a.m. – 9:05 a.m.)
3. Approval of Minutes from July 13, 2016 (9:05 a.m. – 9:10 a.m.)
4. Discussion of Pending Enterprise Zone Applications (9:10 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.)
5. Other Business (11:45 a.m. – 11:50 a.m.)
6. Public Comment (11:50 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
7. Adjournment (12:00 p.m.)
Organizations in this Story
500 E Monroe
Springfield, IL 62701