Forest Park Village Council considers contract for actuarial services
At a recent meeting, the Forest Park Village Council considered approving a consulting agreement with Alliance Pension Consultants LLC for actuarial services.
The village council meets at 7 p.m. on the second and fourth Monday of each month in the Council Chambers on the lower level of Village Hall.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the council.
VILLAGE OF FOREST PARK
Monday, July 25, 2016
Lower Level of Village Hall
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES FROM THE MONDAY, JUNE 29, 2016, SPECIAL MEETING OF THE COUNCILMINUTES FROM THE MONDAY, JUNE 29, 2016, SPECIAL MEETING OF THE COUNCILAPPROVAL OF THE MINUTES FROM THE MONDAY, JULY 11, 2016, REGULAR MEETING OF THE COUNCILMINUTES FROM THE MONDAY, JULY 11, 2016 REGULAR MEETING OF THE COUNCIL
1. Kiwanis Peanut Day Proclamation and Banner Request
KIWANIS PEANUT DAY PROCLAMATION AND BANNER REQUEST
1. Police Department
POLICE DEPARTMENT REPORT MAY-JUNE 2016
BILLS BY RESOLUTION
BILLS BY RESOLUTION
1. Annual Appropriation Ordinance.
ANNUAL APPROPRIATION ORDINANCE FY2017
2. Resolution authorizing the Award of the 2016 MFT Resurfacing Project contract for pavement resurfacing on Dunlop and Beloit from Harrison Street to Roosevelt Road.
Resolution authorizing the award of the 2016 MFT Resurfacing Project Contract
3. Resolution authorizing the execution of a consulting agreement between Alliance Pension Consultants, LLC and the Village of Forest Park for actuarial services.
Resolution authorizing Alliance Pension Consultants agreement
4. Ordinance granting and permitting a Second Amendment to the Conditional Use granted by Ordinance No. O-24-04 in the Village of Forest Park, Cook County, Illinois to permit the school district to conduct summer school at PMSA.
STAFF REPORT AND ORDINANCE FOR SECOND AMENDMENT TO PMSA CONDITIONAL USE
5. Mayor’s Proclamation in honor of Kiwanis Peanut Day 2016
MAYOR’S PROCLAMATION IN HONOR OF KIWANIS PEANUT DAY 2016
6. Motion to direct the Forest Park Board of Fire and Police Commissioners to appoint one candidate from its current Firefighter Eligibility List to fill a vacancy.
MOTION TO APPOINT ONE PROBATIONARY FIREFIGHTER
ADMINISTRATOR’S MEMO 7-25-16
Organizations in this Story
517 Desplaines Ave
Forest Park, IL 60130-1801